Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

New Gmail Compose vs. RTMaddon

roody102 says:
Hello there,
as You probably know, Gmail is testing new compose interface. I've just got it and unfortunately it does not work good with the Gmail browser add on - I don't see the priority of Your tasks in it :(
Posted at 7:15am on October 31, 2012
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi roody102,

It's definitely no good not being able to see task priorities. :(

We're currently working to fix this to support Gmail's new code (hopefully we'll be done shortly) and I'll post again once it's fixed.

Thanks!
Posted 11 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Now done! This is fixed and should be good to go. If you come across any problems, be sure to let us know. Thanks! :)
Posted 11 years ago
roody102 says:
Looks perfect :)
Posted 11 years ago
shekala says:
I can see priorities, however, when I hover over a task to edit it, the edit box does not display priorities and thus I cannot edit a priority. Any suggestions?
Posted 11 years ago
(closed account) says:
I've just noticed that happening too. Think it only started yesterday. The formatting has generally gone wonky.
I did a screen clipping if you want to see what it looks like: http://beckyblack.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/rtm.jpg
Posted 11 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi shekala,
You may be encountering an unsupported version. If your version is supported, or if you have any other details to report, it'd be great if you could contact us. Thanks!
Posted 11 years ago
(closed account) says:
Fixed now. Thanks for sorting it out so quick.
Posted 11 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Glad to hear that fixed it! :)
Posted 11 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.