Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Starring/Labeling does not create new task, Create a Task not in "More Options" menu

sarah.hailey says:
My Gmail version is 33895273 which is listed as unsupported, and I have the Chrome extension installed. Starring or labeling does not add an email to the task list, and the option to "Create a Task" is not present in the menu.

I understand that this can be affected by the Gmail version, so I was just wondering if anyone had any sense of when this might be fixed, or if there's something I can do to fix it.

Thanks!
Posted at 5:16pm on September 19, 2012
brendan says:
Hi sarah.hailey,
Version 33895273 is now supported by the add-on. Be sure to clear your cache and reload Gmail if the add-on is still giving you problems.

Hope this helps!
Posted 11 years ago
baronjudd says:
I have the same issue with version 34356667 which also shows as unsupported? If it can be fixed - I'll go pro again!

Thanks
Posted 11 years ago
brendan says:
Hi baronjudd,
Thanks for letting us know about this new version. Version 34356667 is not supported yet, but we'll update the add-on to support this as soon as we can.

Sorry for any inconvenience in the meantime.
Posted 11 years ago
emagdalena says:
I have the same issue with version 38021481 with Chrome
Posted 11 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi emagdalena,
38021481 is now supported. :)
Posted 11 years ago
emagdalena says:
yeah, I know but it did'nt work in Chrome... and i've the version 380307671 now, and firefox and chome installed
Posted 11 years ago
brendan says:
Hi emagdalena,
Version 38307671 is now supported as well. Please let us know if you're still having any trouble in either browser.
Posted 11 years ago
emagdalena says:
Hi Brendan

Ok, version 38307671 is supported but it doesn't work. I have 2 PCs with Gmail in English UK:
1- Ubuntu 12.10 with Chrome 22.0.1229.94 and Firefox 16.0.2
2- Windows 7 Home premium with Chrome 23.0.1271.64 m and Firefox 16.0.2

It doesn't work in Ubuntu and Windows neither Chromer and Firefox

Please, any clue will be wellcome
Posted 11 years ago
emagdalena says:
I'm trying to:
-Create a task when i star an email
-Create a task when I label an email with "RTM"
Posted 11 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi emagdalena,
You'll want to make sure your Gmail is on US English; that's the only language we can support currently. (Sorry!)

If that doesn't help, can you try these instructions to clear your browser's cache? Let us know if that helps.
Posted 11 years ago
emagdalena says:
OK, english (US)... And it works, thanks
Posted 11 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.