Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

RTM Display after forced logout

ruadog says:
This may be something about my configuration, but if you can change it it would be very helpful.

Periodically, I am automatically logged out of RTM. When I am logged out, Gmail collapses the right panel where RTM would be. I can use the arrow to open the panel and see the message that I have been logged out and I need to log back in.

The problem is that while I love RTM, once the panel collapses and I don't see it, I can forget about it.
Would it be possible to force the panel to stay open all the time? At least if I see it reminding me to log back in, I will do it.
Thanks.
Posted at 12:59pm on August 23, 2012
ruadog says:
I forgot to add, this has been going on for quite a while so I don't think it's related to any specific version of Gmail.
Posted 11 years ago
brendan says:
Hi ruadog,
At this time, if you load Gmail while you're not logged in to Remember The Milk, the add-on will be collapsed by default. Thanks for your feedback on this. I'll pass this on to our development team for review.

However, if you're finding that you're often logged out of the site automatically, please be sure that cookies are enabled and that none of your browser extensions are interfering with cookies from the site. If this doesn't appear to be the problem, please contact us so we can take a closer look with you.

Thanks!
Posted 11 years ago
ruadog says:
I would say I get automatically logged out every 2-3 weeks.
Is that more frequently than you would expect?
Posted 11 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi ruadog,
That sounds like the right timeframe; even when selecting "Remember me" we will periodically ask you to log in again.

Thanks again for your feedback on the Gmail add-on!
Posted 11 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.