Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Reminder settings not completely saving

(closed account) says:
I am trying to set up reminders and entered all the appropriate data. the settings for Send Me a Daily Reminder and If the Task has a Due Time...and they seem to have saved. However, I've set up my cell phone twice but even though it says Saved, when I go out and come back in, my cell # no longer shows...and I set up a test task with a time but never got reminded. What can I do? Reminders are critical to me wanting your product.
Posted at 12:10am on February 28, 2012
brendan says:
Hi kwellin,
Would you be able to contact us via email about this? Please let us know the format you're entering the phone number in so we can take a closer look as well.

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
(closed account) says:
So today I look at my reminder settings and see my phone #. The format was (999) 999-9999. Yesterday it didn't appear to save, but it's there now. I also set the "Send me a daily reminder", which worked this morning. Additionally I set the "If the task has a due time, remind me" to send me a text 10 minutes before the reminder time...which didn't work. I'll email you separately and put the name of this thread in the subject line.

One more thing...I have the free version of RTM...but the Android app doesn't seem to allow me to do reminders. So the PC version does, but the mobile doesn't? I need to upgrade my mobile version to set reminders on my phone?
Posted 12 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi kwellin,
It sounds like everything is working, but we'll be in touch by email as soon as we can to make sure (and also suggest a few things that may have caused the problem you saw yesterday).

Regarding Android reminders, the Pro feature of reminders is local reminders within the app; the reminders described in our Reminders guide apply to all accounts. Further, there's no ability to set reminders per task; reminders apply to your account. (This applies to free and Pro accounts.)

Hope this helps!
Posted 12 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.