Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Milksync for BB not syncing

jameslanc says:
Getting message saying:
"RTM is experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again in a few minutes." Been trying 2 hours now. I see on the status page there was a general issue, but it says that has been resolved, wehereas this is still not working.
Posted at 3:57pm on January 25, 2012
jameslanc says:
working again, not that anyone at RTM seems to have cared... A little disappointed, I must say.
Posted 12 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
jameslanc,
We definitely care! Sorry about the delay in responding.

I'm not sure if you corrected it with the solution we posted on our status blog, but if not, it'd be great to know what it was you did to correct it.

If you have any other issues, please let us know!
Posted 12 years ago
jameslanc says:
no, those instructions don't seem executable on BB OS 7. It just started working on its own all of a sudden.
Posted 12 years ago
jameslanc,
Glad to hear it. Please let us know if you encounter any further issues.
Posted 12 years ago
(closed account) says:
I have the same issue since a few weeks back too. The issue is resolved with successful syncing intermittently, but mostly it is not working with the same 'technical difficulties' message. The proxy solution provided in another thread does not fix this. Could you help look into it? My bb 9700 worked well with milksync for many months before this.
Posted 12 years ago
Hi teria,
Sorry to hear you're still having this problem. If you could contact us we'd love to get some more details and discuss this via email. Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.