Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Different looks of calendar sidebar gadget compared to Gmail browser addon. Why?

salskasaa8s31 says:
I love to use the "Remember The Milk for Gmail"-addon in my Gmail account. As I have hunderds of tasks in RTM, and sometimes more than a dozen on one day, the design is very clear: all tasks are shown from the top of the screen in Gmail to the bottom. In addition there with a "mouse-over" on each task more details og the task can be shown. That´s cool and modern looking.

On the other hand your solution in Gmail calendar is totally different. The "Remember The Milk for Google Calendar "-gadget can just be shown a low and fixed size with just 15 tasks being shown without scrolling. That´s a bit "old fashioned" a reminds me a bit on Win 3.1.-look-and-feel.

I could imagine that this might be a limitation of the Google calendar api, but do u see a way to presentate the same design from the Gmail view to the Gmail-calendar view in the near future?
Posted at 9:48pm on December 11, 2011
brendan says:
Hi salskasaa8s31,
We don't currently have any announcements about a browser add-on for Google Calendar similar to the add-on for Gmail, but I'll make sure the development team gets this for review.

Thanks for your feedback on the Google Calendar Sidebar Gadget as well.
Posted 12 years ago
salskasaa8s31 says:
ok, thanks, hope it won´t take too long :)
Posted 12 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.