Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Gmail's new look

benjanssen says:
Gmail has been advertizing their "new look" for a while now, but I've avoided using it assuming that RTM wouldn't be compatible. Well just today Gmail forced me to use the "new look" and as I thought, the RTM addon in Firefox no longer works. Any word on when RTM will be compatible with Gmail's "new look" in Firefox.
Posted at 4:40am on December 8, 2011
brendan says:
Hi benjanssen,
The add-on should continue to work with Gmail's "new look". If you're having any trouble with the add-on, can you contact us via email so we can take a look?

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
nelsons says:
I learned about your product from the WSJ yesterday. I installed RTM as a Gmail gadget. It was working yesterday, but is not working today. I, also, converted to Gmail's new look late yesterday. I am not getting email reminders and have checked my spam folder.
Posted 12 years ago
rcommins says:
mine is not working either - I am on Gmail version 26270790.

Rob
Posted 12 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
The new look should be supported just fine, but if anyone is having any trouble with the new look, can you please contact us so we can discuss some details? It'd be great if you can double-check your Gmail version also.

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
(closed account) says:
Gmail gadget does not work since they changed to the new look. Google Chrome v. 16.0.912.75

Does RTM have a Google chrome gmail gadget that works in the "new look?"
Posted 12 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
niknud,
The gadget should still work, but you may need to click on the "..." button at the lower left of Gmail's window (in the sidebar, e.g. under the Chat list), which switches from the Chat view to the gadgets view.

Hope this helps!
Posted 12 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.