Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Outlook for MAC 2011

lemair93 says:
Will MilkSync work for Outlook 2011 for MAC?

(I have searched in the Help and the Forum ... I hope I didn't miss anything as I hate to trouble someone for a silly reason!)

Thanks in advance.
Posted at 4:36pm on December 5, 2011
brendan says:
Hi lemair93,
Currently, MilkSync for Outlook requires Windows and we don't currently have any announcements concerning support for Outlook 2011 for Mac. This post gives a bit more detail on the subject.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Posted 12 years ago
lemair93 says:
Thank you very much. May I ask you another question? You have many services available, which is awesome, but it leaves me totally unsure as to what the best/easiest setup might be for my situation...

- I will buy 3 pro licenses for myself, assistant, and wife.
- Me: MAC desktop and laptop (outlook, but could change to iCal), Android Phone, Exchange Corporate, Corporate Twitter
- Assistant: PC desktop and laptop, Android Phone, Exchange Corporate. Planning on sharing "Work" Task with her)
- Wife: iphone, MAC (planning on sharing "Personal" Tasks with her)

Android/iPhone apps take care of PDAs. But what is the best way to get the three of us setup?
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
Hi lemair93,
Would you be able to contact us so we can get some additional details on the workflow you'd like to see between the 3 of you ultimately?

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.