Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Milk sync not syncing

tjasper says:
I recently deleted all my RTM tasks so I could resync from outlook to RTM (ie 1 way sync). Now the sync doesn't work. I've checked the log which essentially says 'nothing to update'. Clearly this is not the case as there are zero tasks and lists in RTM.

How do I get this working? Can my RTM account be reset to get sync working again?
Posted at 8:07am on December 5, 2011
brendan says:
Hi tjasper,
I see the request you sent in our system and we'll be in touch via email as soon as possible on this.

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
(closed account) says:
I have the same problem.

Further more, whith a task both in my mobile device and in the RTM-Account, when i make changes in the description (ie "Note), the sync doesn't do anything.
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
Hi dominik.ruesch,
Would you be able to contact us so we can take a closer look at this sync process with you?

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
jwpcpa2004 says:
I have the exact same problem, any solution available?
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
Hi jwpcpa2004,
Can you contact us via email as well? We'd love to get some details on your situation.

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
pablo.abonia says:
Had the same problem. The Milksync addin was disabled in Outlook. You need to re-enable it in the add-in portion of Outlook center using BOTH the COM Add-Ins AND the Disabled items at the bottom of the Outlook page for Addins.

See Here:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-help/enable-or-disable-add-ins-in-office-programs-HA010034127.aspx#BM17
Posted 12 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
pablo.abonia,
Keep in mind that if this happens repeatedly (i.e. more than once), we'd love to know about it; there can be add-in conflicts or other problems that we can either help you solve or investigate ways to fix in future MilkSync versions.
Posted 12 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.