Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

hyperlinks in Outlook tasks disappear when synced w. RTM

derrek.cooper says:
I user Evernote to store information/projects etc. I use the "copy note link" into a task that links back to evernote. Once it syncs with RTM if ruins the hyperlink and makes it unusable. Any work arounds?

to repeat, just copy any hyperlink into an Outlook task and sync. Look at task in Outlook.
Posted at 3:28am on August 10, 2011
brendan says:
Hi derrek.cooper,
Are you using the Notes field of the task in Outlook to store the URL? Because Remember the Milk allows multiple notes per task, and Outlook allows only one note per task, MilkSync uses a special syntax to separate multiple notes in Outlook. However, the content of each note (including any URLs) should not be modified.

Would you be able to contact us so we can get some additional details on this?

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
knudabraham says:
I have the same problem.

I user Evernote to store information/projects etc. I use the "copy note link" into a task that links back to evernote. Once it syncs with RTM if ruins the hyperlink and makes it unusable. Any work arounds?
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
Hi knudabraham,
Would you be able to contact us as well and let us know how the URLs are being modified? We'd love to take a closer look at what might be going on here.

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.