Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

MilkSync not syncing with Outlook

michemac says:
I reinstalled RTM for the third time and was able sync one time from Outlook to RTM - then it stopped syncing. I have the options set for two way but RTM will only sync from RTM to Outlook and not the other way. I sent an email about this problem. I had just subscribed as a Pro but if it doesn't work, I would appreciate a refund.
Posted at 10:54am on August 1, 2011
brendan says:
michemac,
I saw your support request in our system and I've responded to you via email on this.

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
peter.brockdorff says:
I have exactly the same problem. It used to work, but now outlook tasks are not syncronised to RTM anymore. Have tried to reinstall/uninstall three times (no change). Please advice :-)
Posted 12 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi peter.brockdorff,
Sorry to hear you're having trouble. If you could contact us via our site, we'd love to discuss some specifics with you to see what is going on.
Posted 12 years ago
robajackson says:
Hello

I have just installed MilkSync and although it says it is syncing, nothing is actually being synced from Outlook. I am running a 1 way sync, Outlook to RTM. Do you have any suggestions about how I could get it working?
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
Hi robajackson,
Would you be able to contact us as well so we get some additional details on the situation?

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
robajackson says:
OK - doing it now!
Rob
Posted 12 years ago
axma55 says:
Having the same issue. I've already contacted "you" twice, and I have not gotten any responses.
Posted 12 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.