Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Sync of Smart Lists

nigel.lane says:
Should the Smart Lists that I have created on my iPad sync to the web? They don't appear to have done so. :(
Posted at 12:37am on June 14, 2011
nigel.lane says:
They have now! Maybe it needs a couple of syncs?
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
Glad to hear you were able to sync the lists!

The lists shouldn't require multiple syncs before they are transferred. However, you may need to refresh your browser before you will be able to see new lists that have been created in the web as a result of a sync.

Hope that helps!
Posted 12 years ago
dcernst says:
What if you don't want a Smart List to sync? For example, I have "Today", "Tomorrow", and "Next 7 Days" Smart Lists (because I don't like the overview page) and it seems silly to have multiple "Today" lists, which now happens on the iPad.
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
It's not currently possible to select which lists will sync between the iPad app and the web app. All lists, whether they are normal lists or Smart Lists, will be synced.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Posted 12 years ago
scott.novis says:
When I archive a list (project) on the web, that list stays on my iPad. How do I sync list deletions?
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
Hi scott.novis,
When a list is archived, it won't immediately disappear from the iPad app after a sync. Sorry for any inconvenience.

However, force quitting the app and restarting it should cause the archived list to disappear.

Hope that helps!
Posted 12 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.