Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Twitter Update Task

(closed account) says:
I've been getting my tasks from twitter, but I can't update them. For example I have the task Laundry. It sends the task at the right time, but when I send !complete laundry, it says it is not unique and to be more specific. When I am more specific (!complete laundry today) it says it can't find the task. Am I doing something wrong, or is it a twitter issue? The whole reason I got the twitter was so I could update my tasks, if this isn't going to work I'll just go back to the SMS.
Posted at 5:02pm on June 8, 2011
brendan says:
When completing a task via Twitter, you are only able to provide the name of the task. If this name is ambiguous (for example, if there are multiple incomplete tasks with the same name), then you will not be able to complete the task via Twitter. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

This happens most often with repeating tasks when there are multiple incomplete occurrences of the same task. You will be able to complete repeating tasks, however, if there is only 1 incomplete occurrence of the task.

Hope this helps!
Posted 12 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.