Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Congratulations

rod.satterwhite says:
Congratulations to the entire RTM team on a job very well done. Consistent with your prior work, the quality of this app is top-notch. Thank you.
Posted at 1:04pm on May 5, 2011
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Thanks, Rod! I've passed this onto the team. :) Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions for the app!
Posted 12 years ago
(closed account) says:
On first sight, I really like the app, many thanks and also congrats to all, including Bob T Monkey whose indecent pictures apparently did not make it into the app.
Posted 12 years ago
tasks.tp says:
I am very impressed.
As always, no stumbling blocks to using the iPad app, plus many functions are much smoother.

Thanks.
Posted 12 years ago
skipper.pickle says:
This is great! I'm loving it. I was going to complai--er, request a couple of features... until I actually read through the blog post about how to change sort order and the two-finger swipe for complete/postpone.

It's all there! Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
earlcaulley says:
I also wanted to congratulate you guys on a job well done. The app is amazing, and has exceeded my expectations by far. My iPad usage is going to skyrocket!
Posted 12 years ago
janvanderploeg says:
Very, very cool! Congratulations RTM team!
Posted 12 years ago
(closed account) says:
After using The app a Little Bit, i have to say that I am Impressed, everything Works well and seems to Be well thought-through. Very nice!
Posted 12 years ago
cjmegatron81 says:
Great app!
Posted 12 years ago
mlmathews says:
Yes, the app looks and works very nice...especially for a first release. Thank you to the RTM folks who made this happen.
Posted 12 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
Bravo to the whole team! I cannot wait to use this on an ongoing basis, but at first blush it sure seems like a homerun. Good for you all to wait until it was right before releasing it. I hope Bob gets all the bananas he can dream of!
Posted 12 years ago
(closed account) says:
Congrats, guys, the app is just great.
Posted 12 years ago
(closed account) says:
+1 on this - a really good implementation. Probably the best, smoothest and certainly prettiest way of using RTM. Well done everyone, well worth the wait!
Posted 12 years ago
houstonitzen says:
Absolutely love the app. I think you can take your develop iPad app task and two-finger downswipe it complete
Posted 12 years ago
halloleo says:
fantastic to have a native ipad app!
Posted 12 years ago
(closed account) says:
LOVE the new app! Love, love love! And not a minute too soon, as I have a project at work due soon, and it has many tasks that must fit together. Thanks for all the hard work, team!
Posted 12 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.