Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Fab app - thank you

alex.elderfield says:
Just a quick note to say thank you for providing this fab and FREE app.
Posted at 12:31pm on May 5, 2011
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Thanks, glad you like it! :)
Posted 12 years ago
mb01915 says:
Very nice.
Posted 12 years ago
alex.elderfield says:
Really like the notes view, far better than the website for viewing email generated tasks.
Posted 12 years ago
mb01915 says:
Can the iPad note view be used in the web app?
Posted 12 years ago
davidhop says:
Thanks RTM. I am ready to go "Pro" again.
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
davidhop,
Glad you're liking the app. Thanks for your support!
Posted 12 years ago
action.manager says:
Tried it today on someone's iPad2. It looks great!

Might be the reason to finally buy an iPad myself ;)
Posted 12 years ago
(closed account) says:
5 stars!
Posted 12 years ago
quilgc says:
Great looking app. I love the notes view and wish it worked like this on the website. But hey, I will probably hardly ever use the web app now that this cool version is on the iPad.
Congrats to the programming team.
Posted 12 years ago
kyle.torgrimson says:
Awesome job! I love the new iPad app.
Posted 12 years ago
aajax2 says:
Notes view? Where?
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
aajax2,
In the app, you are able to see the first few lines of each note listed below the task when the task is open. Tapping on the note will display the full note text.

Hope that helps!
Posted 12 years ago
brinstar says:
Love the iPad app. I just got a Pro membership after finding the iPad version incredibly useful, as well as wanting to have mobile access to RTM on my Android phone. Great job! :-)
Posted 12 years ago
jon.yeo says:
much improved app. Thanks

Feature request. Please put a Postpone button in. You have it everywhere else and on the android app.

Would also be useful to be able to multiple edit
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
Hi jon.yeo,

When viewing an individual task, the Postpone button is the "+" icon in the upper right portion of the screen.

You can also postpone multiple tasks at once. After the relevant tasks are selected, use the Postpone button at the bottom of the screen. The number of tasks to be postponed will be displayed there as well.

Hope that helps!
Posted 12 years ago
ernests says:
+1 regarding loving the app! It works beautifully, and I now feel like my life is completely in sync. Thank you for producing such quality apps (for the iPad and iPhone).
Posted 12 years ago
mel.lightbody says:
New iPad user here. I thought nothing was going to get me off of using my igoogle RTM list to manage my tasks but the iPad app has done it. The iPad app allows me to use RTM in a much more sophisticated way. Thank you for making it so intuitive and powerful.
Posted 12 years ago
poluf1 says:
I fully agree.
Posted 12 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.