Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Show task cloud on the Tasks screen

teeters says:
Please, PLEASE make the Task Cloud visible on the Tasks page as well as the Overview page. Make it be there by default, or make it an option.

Just make it to where I can see the Task Cloud on basically every screen of the interface (barring settings), and I will love you.

Or at least be a very happy user.
Posted at 2:07am on February 8, 2006
Launched
emily (Remember The Milk) says:

You can now optionally show the Task Cloud on the Tasks screen (in addition to the Overview screen).

You can change your preference by going to Settings/General and checking the box next to 'Show Task Cloud on the Tasks screen'.

Posted 17 years ago
baldo says:
what is task cloud?
Posted 18 years ago
teeters, we're considering having this as an option :)

baldo, there's a quick description of the Task Cloud here.
Posted 18 years ago
baldo says:
@emily... ahhhhh... i do not use overview panel..
Posted 18 years ago
teeters says:
Any update on this? I'm still craving the tag cloud on pretty much all screens. :(
Posted 18 years ago
Sorry, no updates yet -- still on our list of things to look into :)
Posted 18 years ago
lmrauch says:
Just wanted to second this idea... it's a good one! :)
Posted 17 years ago
michael.languay says:
Having the task cloud on every page, specially the tasks page, would make us GTD folks much more comfortable.

We can just keep long lists that we can then sort by context or project depending on how we tag them.

It would make Getting Things Done even faster and easier!
Posted 17 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
Exposing the task cloud would be a great step; it's a great feature that makes tags so much more valuable.
Posted 17 years ago
gregoryg says:
Add my vote to this one!
Posted 17 years ago
blueberries says:
me too!
Posted 17 years ago
cyberbobcity says:
Get my vote in!
Posted 17 years ago
branch says:
yes please!
Posted 17 years ago
gmonty says:
This would be very nice.
Posted 17 years ago
scholz says:
it would be great if the task cloud appeared on the tasks page and reflected the tags that apply to the tasks on the particular list that is active.
Posted 17 years ago
(closed account) says:
Task cloud on the tasks page would be great. For now I created saved searches for each of my tags to have quick access, but the task cloud would be nicer.
Posted 17 years ago
ccaine says:
I want to add my vote for this feature, particularly as described by scholz.
Posted 17 years ago
nx says:
This feature is a no brainer, it would make navigation and use a breeze.
I can only say that I strongly add my vote to this idea, but I wonder if it will ever happen, considering it's been on the "list" for so long...
Posted 17 years ago
rdslater says:
Please add the task cloud to the Tasks screen! It would make life much easier, less searchs would be required!
Posted 17 years ago
mattbrown68 says:
Yes, please!! It would be especially helpful for those that share lists. If I tag some tasks, my wife would then see the tags and be able to see the group of tasks. Right now, I have to tell her about new tags.
Posted 17 years ago
You cannot comment on this idea as it is locked.