Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

MilkSync improvements.

zubairk says:
Hi Guys,

I've trialed RTMs MilkSync for a few days now. Love it. There are a few things that could be improved and one thing that would make it perfect.

I noticed when i sync there's a task bard icon that shows RTM is working. But, when a scheduled sync kicks in the main apps window comes to the front and stays there!
It would be best if scheduled syncs only showed the task bar icon and didn't bring the app to the front.

I've noticed an odd thing with priorities. Tasks I add to the phone gert synced and show as low priority in RTM. Things I enter in RTM (no priority) show as low priority in my phone!

Finally the killer app, have MilkSync sync my calendar to Google, and I'll be able to forget about OggSync and pay you guys for your hard work!
Posted at 12:33pm on February 20, 2008
(closed account) says:
I'm in the same situation; using MilkSync and OggSync... Both fantasic connectors! If you were going Would like to see the option in MilkSync to create task lists using task categories that it doesn't have.. OggSync style. I.e. If I create a task on my phone, create a new category called 'Holiday' and assign the task to that category, MilkSync could then create that category in RTM when it syncs... As long as you've chosen this checkbox in the advanced settings.
Posted 16 years ago