Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Have the RTM team respond to and update status on feature request

kenneho says:
I know this may be inappropriate and definitely is off-topic, but I suggest the RTM team devote a few minutes a week to reply to and update feature request reported in this forum. As of now, there seems to be a lot of feature requests that's been proposed but not gotten any replies from the RTM team. When 15 year old feature request still has gotten no replies from the RTM team, it doesn't seem like the RTM team actually appreciate the input from its customers.

As a customer, I'd like my contributions to get some sort of feedback, and I'm guessing other customers feels the same.

So if the RTM team could spend just a few minutes a week updating the feature reqests, even if it means spending a few minutes less working on whatever feature they actually do work on, it'd be great.
Posted at 5:41am on July 7, 2022
ranbarton Power Poster says:
The silence on the blog (no posts in seven months and only two posts last year) also contributes to the sense of unease about a potential lack of support.
Posted 1 year ago
(closed account) says:
While I do share the concern about what's happening at RTM (and what the future holds for RTM), I do know that Andrew does regular replies in the Help Forum as well as help replies via email. So at least there's 1 person still very active on the RTM team, and I'm sure there are others as well, even if we don't hear from them.

That said, it'd be great to get back to regular blog posts and the Tip of the Week posts. I always found those very helpful and I miss them.
Posted 1 year ago