Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Archiv old ideas

thomas.decker says:
I don't think that ideas posted e.g. in 2006 are of any value to discuss and to vote about. There are wasted time because RTM will do nothing - am I wrong?

Why such ideas are in the vote area or shown as new ideas?
Posted at 9:25am on November 7, 2017
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi thomas.decker,
We only mark an idea as answered if we've closed the door on it, but we're always open to feedback on other older ideas.

For example, when we launched our new apps in February 2016 we launched it with a lot of new features that were mentioned in older ideas—some things we wanted to do for a while but had to wait for the new version, etc.

As always, we appreciate everyone's feedback! :D
Posted 6 years ago
thomas.decker says:
But many of them are outdated like >>Import tasks from Outlook<< which I had today in the voting area. The idea is 10 years old and there is milksync today.
Posted 6 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Fair point! We considered that separate, as in a way to import tasks from Remember The Milk itself (the web app), instead of needing MilkSync, so we've kept that one open for now.

But that is a great solution right now. :)

If you notice any others let us know!
Posted 6 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
If an old item is unaddressed after many years, there is the possibility that it is still a good idea.
Posted 6 years ago
(closed account) says:
There are some ideas, however, that are obviously obsolete. One example is iGoogle integration. There are a bunch of ideas that are in the iGoogle integration category.

Other ideas that could be removed are those that pertain to the old interface, or to not having to go into Settings to create a new list. These are obviously resolved with the current interface.

While low priority (low ROI, time consuming), I agree that some work could be done to clean up the Ideas forum.
Posted 2 years ago