menu

Amazon Alexa Skill

nickle says:
Can we have it in the UK please?
Posted at 12:42pm on February 16, 2017
tristo (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi nickle,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We don't have specifics to announce yet about this, but stay tuned for more. We promise to share details as soon as they're available!

Let me know if I can help with anything else in the meantime.

Cheers,
Tristan
Posted 1 year ago
danagnew says:
Are there any workarounds that anyone knows of in the meantime? Via IFTT or anything?
Posted 1 year ago
nickle says:
It's a pain. I can't see why there is a restriction
Posted 1 year ago
paulpap says:
Any chance of an update on this? I love RTM, and wouldn't want to have to move to a different todo manager just because of Alexa integration. Cheers, Paul
Posted 1 year ago
nmuenzner says:
Looking into Todoist and Any.do having Alexa Integrations also in Germany I would love to see it in RTM as well - anything I can support with? Maybe Translations?
Posted 1 year ago
carolus says:
For the time being I use Alexa with any. do. Is there a real chance for getting RTM working with Alexa this year?
Posted 1 year ago
maineguide007 says:
I would love to see a reboot of the Alexa skill.. It is clunky and awkward right now. For example the wake-up command could be shortened to " Ask RTM to"
Posted 10 months ago
nmuenzner says:
Nearly 1 YEAR later and Alexa seems to rule the world of VUI Assistants. Only issue for me is that there is no update about when I can use RTM with Alexa also in Germany. Any news please? Even if you only make the US Skill available in Germany too this would be a starting point. Thanks.

PS: the Multi-List feature of Any.do with Alexa is really the Benchmark right now, but even Todoist is there and both cost less money than our 2 RTM Premium Accounts 😳
Posted 5 months ago
hoberion says:
todoist is so nice with alexa, really want this intergration with remember the milk
Posted 7 weeks ago