Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Actual time

(closed account) says:
We have estimated time (thank you for that superuseful feature), it would be nice to have actual time.
We could also have actual time. This way we could compare the prediction with reality.
Besides, it would be nice to know how many hours I actually spent on project xyz when the next project arrives.
Considering the mechanics would be very similar to estimated time, this should be relatively simple to implement and very useful.
Posted at 5:57am on September 23, 2016
onerror says:
I think this idea is good only if implemented together with some sort of a timer (pomodoro-like?) or something similar to measure time, as manual input of actual time would be sooo tedious and demanding
Posted 7 years ago
(closed account) says:
It depends on your tasks, really. My tasks tend to take several hours, so it would be worth it to enter them manually.
Posted 7 years ago
(closed account) says:
If you're going to enter the time manually anyway, why not enter the times into a note or into the task name? I guess I get it that a separate field would be handy, but it doesn't seem like that would be necessary to do what the original poster is asking.
Posted 2 years ago