Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Tweaks for the new UI

louis1216 says:
I love the new UI but I feel it still needs some "soft brush" tweaks.

- Add the ability to resize the left side of the main page. My items are often truncated and become unwieldy and hard to look at.
- Add the ability to resize the tasks area. Tasks often get long titles and sometimes I'd like to see every thing. Conversely this would also allow me to greatly expand the task detail area so I can work on a task (and sub tasks) without feeling crowded.
- Add the ability to expand and contract the task hierarchy so I can see (and hide) sub-task titles all on the task pane.
- The task grid gets messy quickly. Please adjust the grid structure so that the checkbox and the Title are left justified and the notes icon and everything else right justified to the page.
- Allow custom task grid fields. So I can show or almost any field. It would make sense to keep some fields as mandatory.
- Allow me to customize Priority settings (priority labels, levels and colors)
Posted at 12:29pm on June 28, 2016
wsmak says:
I think the basic to adjust the panes will greatly improve the usability of the web UI, the stats pane is taking too much space with only 4 squares of information, whilst the list and task panes feel squashed.
Posted 4 years ago