Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Don't keep asking me to login on the desktop app

porum says:
Once I've installed the desktop app & logged in, I should never be asked to log in again. Even if the app is closed. (I'm using the mac app)
Posted at 1:39am on March 12, 2016
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi porum,
You may want to make sure "Stay logged in" is checked in the login screen under the username/password.

If that doesn't help, can you contact us so we can help more specifically? Thanks!
Posted 7 years ago
(closed account) says:
Having the same issue. Have to log in about once a week since I have the Mac desktop app. There is no pattern detectable why this is necessary. "Stay logged in" is checked, of course.
Posted 6 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi fxf8klc,
You should stay logged in for 1 month with "Stay logged in" checked, so you may want to remove and reinstall the app if this continues.

Keep us posted on what you find!
Posted 6 years ago
johnfoland says:
I get asked to log back in frequently, too. I've reinstalled the app and always have "Stay logged in" checked.
Posted 6 years ago
dave.liao says:
Also seeing this. Maybe it's because I'm logged into RTM on too many devices?
Posted 5 years ago
karli51 says:
It's definitely more than once a month for me being asked to login. I'd say at least weekly. Because I use RTM mostly on iPhone for me it's nearly any time being asked to login when I use it on desktop. That's not productivity. I don't want this on my device that I secured well.
Posted 3 years ago