Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Apple Watch Integration

eriddy says:
The addition of Apple Watch support would be amazing. Please make this a priority :D
Posted at 8:17am on July 6, 2015
Launched
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
We launched our app for Apple Watch a while back, so just marking this idea as launched. :)
Posted 5 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi eriddy,
You can see Bob's plans for the Apple Watch (and his excited face!) on our blog.

Let us know if you have any other feedback for us!
Posted 8 years ago
edden52 says:
What's the status on the Apple Watch enabled app? Seems like if it's ever going to exist it should have by now.......
Posted 8 years ago
jstaso says:
RTM on the Apple Watch would be awesome to use as a shopping list and not having to hold my iPhone while going around the story juggling groceries.
Posted 8 years ago
(closed account) says:
Any updates on timeline?
Posted 7 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
We don't have any announcements currently, but stay tuned via our Pro Tester Program to be the first to be updated!
Posted 7 years ago
mtitos says:
Any news about Apple Watch app? Thanks!
Posted 7 years ago
dtwhite says:
I would love to see an Apple Watch app! 1+ from me!
Posted 7 years ago
xxdesmus says:
a year later... even for paying customers nothing yet. This is a bit painful.
Posted 7 years ago
acwels says:
I agree with xxdesmus. I renewed my pro account because this page promised that a watch app was "Coming Soon": https://www.rememberthemilk.com/services/

At this point I have to wonder if this was just false advertising.
Posted 7 years ago
dominic.spachmann says:
hey bob, Inlive RTM but its a bit abnoying tonsee many other task listsnlike wunderlist have apple warch support while rtm does not move... :-(
Posted 6 years ago
mufftin says:
I've switched from RTM to todoist. They already have a really good working watch app.

I'd love to go back to RTM, but information on new features is a joke - unfortunately. No one - even the RTM team - doesn't seem to know when new features will arrive. I mean it would be ok if RTM would say "Sorry folks, no watch app, because we don't have the resources or we don't see benefits for the customer". But not responding almost at all... Yes, that hurts. That's different btw. with the Todoist team. These guys actually answer timely.

Best regards, Isa
Posted 6 years ago
You cannot comment on this idea as it is locked.