Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Pure Calendar Widget integration (Android)

mickem says:
It would be nice if you could provide integration with the Pure Calendar widget,

Pure calendar widget is the best(?) agenda widget which gives a really nice "overview" of what I have to do today (in terms of calendar and tasks).

Unfortunately non of the current providers allows RTM tasks to be showed. Before I could do this using Astrid but this is no longer possible as you disallowed them to use your API.
Posted at 7:32pm on June 26, 2011
mickem says:
Out of curiosity why do people down-vote this?
Posted 12 years ago
(closed account) says:
I think this topic is more for developer of Pure Calendar Widget. Vote her http://pureapps.uservoice.com/forums/81289-pure-calendar-widget/suggestions/1973051-integration-with-official-rtm-client for make your dreams come true ;-)
Posted 12 years ago
kenrickj says:
Francois DESLANDESAdminFrancois DESLANDES (Admin, EURL Francois DESLANDES) responded · March 20, 2012

03/04/2012 : RTM team contacted.
03/20/2012 : RTM never replied. Please, contact them directly to push the request.

So, maybe the problem is on this side?
Posted 11 years ago
hape_we says:
i would really appreciate this feature too ....
Posted 11 years ago
bkbuckley says:
as would i!
Posted 10 years ago
andre.gass says:
I would like this feature too.
Posted 10 years ago
ignotus0001 says:
Add me to the list of those wanting Pure Calendar integration
Posted 10 years ago
vandergiezen says:
Yes, would be very good. Pure Calendar provides a very clean interface indeed. RTM interaction is unexpectedly missing...booh

M
Posted 10 years ago
fd4242 says:
I'd like that feature too. generally speaking, it's important to have RTM integration into any calendar app. For personal organization, it's paramount to view one's appointments AND RTM tasks in the same GUI.
Posted 6 years ago