Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Ability to duplicate tasks

manfred.dasselaar says:
I just came back to remember the milk after a long time away and must say I love the iPad app. It's fast, it syncs automatically, does all that it needs to do and looks great.

One thing that I do miss from the desktop version is to duplicate a task (in the "more actions" menu).

Will you add this in the near future? - A double finger left or right swipe could do the trick or a "duplicate task" option in the ... more options menu.
Posted at 6:28am on June 16, 2011
lfochtmann says:
I agree that this is really essential for me.
Posted 12 years ago
rolf.kroeger says:
yes this might be userful for tasks which we have to do periodically
Posted 12 years ago
kerrpe says:
I would like this for Android.
Posted 12 years ago
margaret.winn says:
Yes, please. I'm almost 100% on my iPad but have to go back to the web application in order to duplicate my templates (long lists of tasks to be performed in a certain order at an irregular interval, so "repeat every" or "repeat after" won't work. I need to, say, kick off a completed project review, so I pull up the project review template (smartlist drawing from a separate physical list that just has a variety of tasks coded to different Templates on it) and duplicate everything, set tags, set due date, etc. LOVE the iPad app otherwise.
Posted 11 years ago
alex.vasenin says:
I'm missing duplicate task feature so much on my iPad (and iPhone too)
Posted 11 years ago
rdseabrook says:
Yes! I'm a writer and frequently use tasks such as "Work on Chapter 4 version 5 for 40 minutes." Such "process tasks" are more practical than "product tasks" for projects where it's impossible to estimate the duration. But such tasks need to be duplicated frequently until the project is complete.
Posted 7 years ago