Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Custom default due date (as well as 'today' and 'never', allow defaults of '2 days', '3 days', etc)

dygituljunky says:
I always enter a due time for tasks that have a due date so that get a separate reminder for each task. I would like an option in the android app which lets new set a default due date of 24, 48, and/or 72 hours so that each task gets a due time as enter it. I would also like a way to choose my default date picker (basic/picker/picker with time/custom).
Posted at 9:55pm on February 22, 2011
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
dygituljunky,
Thanks for your feedback. While it's not currently possible to create a custom due date, you can create a Smart List with a specific date that would be inherited by any tasks added to that Smart List.

Hope this helps!
Posted 13 years ago
(closed account) says:
Andrew, at least in the smart list, we should be able to search like "due by coming Wednesday" or "due by weekend". Please add something on these lines
Posted 12 years ago
vincent.vanderkruit says:
I would support this. Standard due date in my life is... Tomorrow. Today I can do right away mostly
Posted 10 years ago
mapgeek says:
I would like never as an option in the default.
Posted 7 years ago
7ohnf1ne says:
Yes please, for the Windows desktop app too. Options like "one week from now", "one month from now", etc.
Posted 4 years ago