Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Google Calendar - Tasks Broke

dustincjcooper says:
Hello,

I added the Remember the Milk gadget to my Google Apps Calendar. Nothing showed up so I signed out and logged back in. Now I only see my original google tasks block but it is empty and the add and other buttons are gone as well. All I can do is X it out and open it back up.

How do you remove the gadget from my Google Apps Calendar account?

If you have any suggestions on what I can do to restore my old tasks list this would be great.

Thanks.

Dustin
Posted at 4:43pm on March 15, 2010
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
If you haven't done so already, would it be possible to try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, restarting the browser, and trying again?

Otherwise, if you're talking about the daily gadget, you can remove it in the calendar settings. If the sidebar gadget, you should be able to X it out in the sidebar at the top right.

Let me know what you find and we'll see what we can do to help make sure it's working for you.
Posted 14 years ago
joel.remigio says:
I began experiencing the same problem just today. I have cleared the cache in my browser (Firefox 3.6 on Mac 10.6.2), restarted, and still have the problem: The Remember the Milk list header, and only the header (with the option to remove it) appears to the right of my Google Apps calendar, but nothing is listed below.
Posted 14 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
If you haven't done so already, would it be possible to submit a Google Calendar issue report via our support system?

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.