Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Milksync to both Blackberry and Windows Mobile at the same time?

sparkyjf says:
Hi there,

I've been quite impressed with RTM so far so yesterday decided to go a step further and try out Milksync. I have a Blackberry for work and a Windows Mobile phone for personal use so I thought I would try setting Milksync up on both devices at the same time.

Yesterday all was working well and I was all set to sign up for a Pro account. However today my Windows Mobile phone won't sync - I get the message "Authentication failed. Check username and password or Pro account status." - internet connectivity is ok and I have soft reset the device.

I have submitted a ticket for this particular problem but a thought occurred to me - could this be because I only have a trial account and I'm trying to sync to two devices? I wondered if anyone could tell me if such a scenario was allowed (or even supported) under the trial and under Pro membership.

I hope it is - I thought I'd found my ideal setup until today....

Thanks in advance for any help,

sparky
Posted at 1:36pm on November 20, 2009
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi sparkyjf,
I see your support request and will be in touch by email; this is certainly fine during your trial and we'll just have to troubleshoot the Windows Mobile problem.
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.