Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Reminders not working

(closed account) says:
Hi,

I noticed since some time that I don't get reminders anymore. I registered my Skype account, my icq and my email, nothing works.

I should have gotten a reminder for today yesterday, but nothing, not even in my email.
Posted at 10:52am on November 18, 2009
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi diak,
If you're not receiving any reminders, you may want to review your Reminders settings on the website. Make sure the desired checkboxes are checked at the top, and be sure to press the Save Changes button.

If that doesn't help, you may want to delete any desired reminder accounts by clicking their trash icon to their right and adding them again.

Hope this helps!
Posted 14 years ago
garrisonclark says:
my yahoo, google and aim reminders have all stopped working, but my email ones still come....i have deleted and recreated them, still nothing...any ideas?
Posted 14 years ago
garrisonclark, you may also want to remove and readd the buddy/contact from your accounts to ensure that it's authorized correctly.
Posted 14 years ago
seaverlink says:
SMS Text and Email reminders are working fine for me but AIM reminders aren't. I've tried deleting and re-adding rtmremind and also removing and re-adding the AIM option in RTM settings. So far nothing has worked.
Posted 14 years ago
seaverlink says:
It appears that ONLY SMS text reminders are working. AIM, Google Chat, and email aren't doing anything.
Posted 14 years ago
seaverlink says:
I deleted all reminders (SMS text, Google, AIM, email) and deselected reminder options at the top of the Reminders tab (including clicking Save). Then I logged out of RTM, deleted the rtmremind AIM buddy, quit/relaunched AIM, added AIM buddy, logged back into RTM and created new Reminder settings...

Now SMS text, Google, and email all work but AIM still doesn't.
Posted 14 years ago
hismuse says:
I've never been able to get my reminders to send to my email or phone.
Posted 14 years ago
seaverlink, thanks for letting us know; I've added that to our list to investigate.

hismuse, it would appear you are experiencing a different issue. If you have reminders set up (see the Guide), you may need to reset your options.
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.