Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

email tasks to RTM

hank01 says:
Not able to email tasks. I have tried from several different accounts, have tried the ' -end- ' fix, have tried from Blackberry, copied /pasted the RTM email account. Nothing appears to make it work for me. Any clue what I'm not doing right?
Posted at 6:52pm on October 28, 2009
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Can you post the syntax you're sending?

Also, are you sending to the Inbox address or the Import address (with the +import at the end)?
Posted 14 years ago
hank01 says:
Thanks andrewski, I sent them to the inbox, and found them. Operator error.
Posted 14 years ago
I'm glad you found them. :)

Keep in mind you can send them to other lists (or set other task properties) via Smart Add syntax. This is especially useful if you use the Import address to send RTM a list of tasks via email.
Posted 14 years ago
jhollington says:
While we're on the topic, it would be very useful if there was a way to specify Smart Add syntax in the subject line when using the Import e-mail address that could apply to the entire list.

Even something as simple as being able to specify the list on the subject line would be helpful to get the tasks into the proper place, but the addition of full Smart Add syntax would be ideal.

Posted 14 years ago
You can specify the list in the subject of a message sent to your Import address, just like the way the Import address worked previously.
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.