Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

push notifications not working

dudewad1 says:
I'm using the iPhone app's free trial period and push notifications don't seem to be working. They were working for me a few days ago, but then suddenly ceased (and no, I didn't change anything). Push notifications for all other apps that I've enabled are working fine. RTM is alone on this which makes me think it's server-side. Any ideas what's going on?
Posted at 6:08am on October 5, 2009
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
First of all, even though you haven't changed anything, it would be worthwhile to check in your iPhone's Settings, under Notifications, to make sure all notifications are enabled for RTM.

Also, you'll want to look in your Settings on the website, on the Reminders tab, to see if your iPhone is listed there and is enabled. If it already is, try disabling it, waiting for the confirmation at the top to show that reminders are turned off, and then enable it again.

Last, the FAQ has some other information about push notifications too; that may be good to check over if everything else seems in order.
Posted 14 years ago
markus_salomon says:

I have the same problem with the push notification, sometimes it works but in 9 of 10 cases it does not work and I can not explan it why!

I try anything, I install my Iphone new, I install RMT new for several times, I controll my settings on RMT homepage, I controll the settings on Iphone, I read the FAQ and the Forum on this homepage but I found no solution for my problem!

Please help me, what can I do!
Posted 14 years ago
markus_salomon says:
Push notification now is working! :-) I delete all app's with push notification from my iphone, than I install my Iphone new! After that I install RMT again, but very important I install it not with App store on Iphone! I install RMT in App Store in Itunes an then I sync it with Iphone and then I is working!!!

I tried so many but this the solution!
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.