Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Reminders like alarms

turtlecove says:
How do I set up a reminder that is sent every day at the same time, like an alarm?

Currently I have several tasks setup at the appropriate times of the day but if I don't go into RTM after each one and mark it done the next reminder does not get sent. I want it to send a reminder and 'reload' itself for the next day. Can I auto mark as complete? Can I set the task for 9am 100 years from now and have it send daily reminders?

Posted at 4:00pm on September 4, 2009
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
There's currently no way to do that; reminders are sent with the understanding that you're using RTM to complete them and, if not, that they're not done yet.
Posted 14 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
If you set up a series of seven of them, each set to repeat weekly but staggered so that there's just one a day, you will receive those alarms all week long, only needing to visit the sight once a week to mark them complete. If you wished, you could do the same with 30 tasks and do it monthly, too, I guess, if visiting the site is onerous for you.
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.