Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

15 Day Trial

paul.perger says:
OK. It's advertised all over the place... Try Pro for 15 days. I want to because I want to use MilkSync. I installed Milksync on my phone, but it can not find a pro account to sync to!

How do I actually upgrade to Pro for the 15 day trial?
Posted at 2:51am on July 14, 2009
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Your trial begins when you first synchronize via MilkSync, so you should just log in and it will start straight away. But it sounds like you're trying to log in via MilkSync already?

If that doesn't work—and you haven't already—would it be possible to submit a MilkSync issue report via our support system? We'll be in touch via email to discuss this problem further. Thanks!
Posted 14 years ago
paul.perger says:
Yes Andrewski... I have successfully installed MilkSync on my phone. I can see the RTM site on my phone over the wireless network. The Sync is indicating that I need PRO to sync.

That is my problem, my account is registering as the Free Account, and I can't seem to upgrade without purchasing PRO. I am perfectly willing to purchase PRO if I know it is going to work. I did submit an issue report.

I assume I need to do both parts... Upgrade to PRO AND install Milksync. Based on the statements I've read that everything will happen "Automatically" on the first sync. When I try to Sync, it can't because my account isn't "PRO", but I can't upgrade to PRO without purchasing it. So is the "Free 15 Day Trial" for MilkSync or for PRO? If only MilkSync, what good is a 15 day trial of Sync, if I have to purchase PRO?

That doesn't seem logical, but the 15 day trial doesn't seem to exist...
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.