Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Google calendar still sending me task from RTM

steven.manikiam says:
Problem:
I have removed the RTM calendar from my google calendar view but I am still getting the agendas and daily tasks sent to me.

I also sometimes get task and agendas from other people.

I would like all RTM messages from google calendar to stop.

Any help fixing this would be much appreciated.

sman
Posted at 8:56am on July 12, 2009
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
This reminder is actually being sent by Google Calendar.

I'm not quite sure why it's sending them, but it looks like it may have something to do with the 'Remember The Milk' calendar that's created for our Google Calendar integration.

In your Google Calendar account, it would be worth checking the reminder settings for this particular calendar if it's still there. On the left, underneath 'Other Calendars', locate the 'Remember The Milk' calendar. Click the arrow to the right, and select 'Notifications'. On that screen, make sure that no reminder settings are turned on.

If that doesn't solve the problem, unfortunately you might need to get in touch with Google -- if none of the 'Notification' settings are turned on, it sounds like they have a bug on their end that is causing these reminders to be sent out.

You can find contact information for Google Calendar here:

http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/request.py?contact_type=contact_policy&hl=en

Hope this helps!
Posted 14 years ago
steven.manikiam says:
That is just the problem, I have deleted my RTM calendar under the google other calender section making it impossible to check / change the notification settings

I will contact google

Thanks for your reply
Steve
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.