Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Tasks doesn't show up in Google Calendar

(closed account) says:
Hi,

Hope this wasn't asked before; if so, sorry for the noise.

I try to add my tasks to Google Calendar; I can't use the scroll-down button as it is a risk to miss important tasks.

Also I prefer tasks to be exported as events with due dates.

So I followed this tutorial :
http://www.rememberthemilk.com/help/answers/icalendar/googlecalendar.rtm

Problem is : tasks doesn't show up in the calendar even after import using the given URL; it works in Outlook, but not in Google Calendar.

How could I get it work ?

Thank you.

Stephane.
Posted at 8:05am on June 8, 2009
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
When you added it to Outlook, did it ask you for a password?

If not, would it be possible to submit an iCalendar Feeds issue report via our support system? I have some specific details that I'd want to ask for, but that you shouldn't post here.

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.

Thanks!
Posted 14 years ago
jollyb says:
since a few days, my rtm doesn't update in google calendar. old tasks are still here. i would say 4 days ago it was working just fine
Posted 14 years ago
jollyb,
Would it be possible to submit an iCalendar Feeds issue report like I mentioned above?

We'd want to investigate this to see what's going on.

Thanks!
Posted 14 years ago
jollyb says:
yes, i did it now. thanks for reply
Posted 14 years ago
aroussos says:
Just to remark - this appears to be a problem with Gmail actually. I was able to load my calendar on 30boxes just fine.
Posted 14 years ago
aroussos, yes, that's what we've determined. We're still trying to gather more information about the problem to determine the full scope (the issue is sporadic, only affects some, etc.) but we'll keep you posted!
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.