Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Pro Tester Program profiles

emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Just a friendly reminder to members of the Pro Tester Program -- please keep your tester profiles up-to-date. :)

For a full explanation, please see this blog post.

If you're a Pro user who hasn't joined the Pro Tester Program yet (and you're interested in testing pre-release versions of new features), you can join here.

Thanks! :)
Posted at 6:43am on June 8, 2009
(closed account) says:
Mine's up to date. Not seen any info re testing new features though :(
Posted 14 years ago
hebbet says:
hopefully i can test something :)
Posted 14 years ago
A big thanks to those who've updated their tester profile so far (Bob appreciates it!).

We'll be in touch via email (at your RTM account's email address, so please make sure that's up-to-date too :) as testing opportunities arise that match your tester profile.
Posted 14 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
In layman's terms, if you bought a Pre this weekend, let us know.
Posted 14 years ago
This isn't specific to any one device, browser, or OS. (I actually intentionally didn't give any examples in the blog post, lest people jump to conclusions. :)

There's been a lot of device and browser launches this past year (Google Chrome, IE8, Firefox 3, Safari 4, Android phones, BlackBerry Storm, Palm Pre, to name just a few :)

Given that many RTM users are early adopters, we're guessing that many people are now using technologies that didn't even exist when we launched the Pro Tester Program (and if they're interested in testing new RTM features on those technologies, we need to know that they use them :)
Posted 14 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
I was teasing, Emily. I shouldn’t get people’s hopes up.
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.