Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Can't connect with GCal

(closed account) says:
Been following several different sets of instructions in these forums to connect to GCal so I can send reminders just on the tasks I want. When I get to the step:
Under 'Calendars' in the left column, click on the '+' button next to 'Other Calendars'.
I don't have any + button or checkbox next to my RTM calendar. Anyone know why not? Maybe GCal has changed and the instructions are out of date?
Any ideas?
TIA
Posted at 7:41pm on May 18, 2009
(closed account) says:
Right after I posted, I figured this part out. It works now. But now I see at Google that "Phone Notifications are disabled". Anyone know why?
Posted 14 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
I think is says "Disabled" when you haven't gone through the process of verifying your phone. There's more information available on how to set it up in Google's Help pages.
Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
Just as I was typing my reply to say that google kept telling me it couldn't send a verification code to my phone (as it did many times yesterday, and didn't send one) I got the verification code! Now I guess I'm off for the next steps to get this thing working.
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.