Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

My version of RTM is saying that it's unupported in latest Gmail

jstraw says:
Starring, labelling with To Do or Add to Task in More Actions (not even listed as an option).

Re installed the plug in a double checked I'm English (US)

Go to setting in Gmail and see this

You are currently using Gmail version "11011375".
This version is unsupported by Remember The Milk for Gmail.
This means that Google has recently changed Gmail's code, and some features of the extension (such as linking tasks with emails, contacts, and/or calendar events) may be unavailable.

But under Status at RTM support section is says the version of Gmail I'm using is supported - ilduH_GB8D0

Help
Posted at 11:59pm on May 5, 2009
huangwei says:
me too,Gmail update always like this...
Posted 14 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
It does indeed look like some users are now getting Gmail version "11011375" -- we've updated our status page to indicate this, and will update as soon as possible so that this functionality works with Gmail's new code. Thanks for your patience!
Posted 14 years ago
Just wanted to note that Gmail version "11011375" is now supported.

If anyone continues to experience problems (or comes across a new Gmail version :), please let us know.

Thanks!
Posted 14 years ago
saniol says:
I now have Gmail version 11100844, which is unsupported.
Posted 14 years ago
Up to version 11100844 is currently supported (and listed on the status page).

If anyone encounters a new Gmail version that isn't supported yet (or listed on the status page), you can help us by submitting a Gmail issue report. Thanks! :)
Posted 14 years ago
oletros says:
I'm using google apps and the version it reports is:
You are currently using Gmail version "11131139"

I'm using it in spanish
Posted 14 years ago
saniol says:
"Tasks" no long appears in Settings, so I assume that a new Gmail version has been rolled out, and that it does not support this addon.
Posted 14 years ago
Just wanted to note that we're currently investigating this (Google appears to have made some significant changes to Gmail's code).

I'll post on the status blog when we have an update -- I apologise for any inconvenience in the meantime. :(
Posted 14 years ago
oletros says:
Hi,

Now it works in Google Apps for your domain in Spanish.

Thanks
Posted 14 years ago
Version "11131139" is currently supported (and noted on the status page). If you encounter a new version number or experience another issue, it would be great if you can submit a Gmail issue report.

Thanks! :)
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.