Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Email Tasks seems to be not working (again)

jgirard says:
Can anyone confirm they're having the same problem? 5-6 tasks I emailed yesterday still haven't shown up.

Can someone from RTM let us know when this will be back up, and what's being done to make sure this stops happening?

The use of this tool is diminished greatly if I can't email myself tasks and have them show up reliably.
Posted at 6:27pm on April 25, 2009
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
We're investigating this issue currently -- unfortunately there's a temporary delay in processing some emailed tasks. I'll update here and the status blog as I have more info and this is resolved. Thanks for your patience.
Posted 14 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
This has now been resolved, and any emailed in tasks should appear in your account shortly.

As usually happens with any issue affecting RTM, we've now fixed our system to ensure that this particular problem won't occur again.

Unfortunately this won't stop a completely new issue from popping up with the email system in the future, but we do our best to fix any issues as quickly as we can and provide service updates on the status blog.

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue caused. :(
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.