Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Pro Account reminders

(closed account) says:
I'm using this form because although I'm a pro user there is no way for me to contact RTM - the "help by email" sends me clicking in a loop and I can't get to any contact form - ?

My question is as follows: I've been a pro user for 3 years and I did not receive a reminder 10 days before my pro account expired. As a result, my phone and web got out of sync without me knowing (milksync operates in the background automatically on my phone) and now some tasks were erased. Please could you let me know what I need to do to get the renewal reminder as this is the 2nd time this incident has occurred.

Regards,

Ryan Behrman
Posted at 9:40am on April 23, 2009
davidscottweaver says:
Kinda ironic that you weren't using your to do list to keep up with the subscription of your to do list, eh? Sorry, I couldn't help myself. When I became a pro user that was one of the first things I did.
Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
Fair enough ;) but the website says it sends an auto-reminder 10 days before it's due so why duplicate reminders? ;)

Also, why is there nowhere to post support queries for pro users? These 2 incidences combined lead me to believe there is something that is not right with my account.
Posted 14 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hey Ryan,

You're welcome to submit a report via our support system.

On that page, click on the type of issue you're experiencing on the left -- for example, "Pro Accounts & Payments".

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.

You'll then see the "Submit a new report" link, which will show the form where you can fill out your report. Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

For the MilkSync issue, I'd recommend following those steps to submit a separate report under the "MilkSync for BlackBerry" or "MilkSync for Windows Mobile" category.

(In case anyone is wondering, the reason that our support system includes troubleshooting info and asks you to choose your specific issue is that we want to help you get your issue solved as quickly as possible -- once you choose the specific issue you're experiencing, we ask you for the particular info we need relating to that problem. It may seem like a lot of steps, but it means we can get to investigating your issue faster, as we'll have all the info we need from you to start our investigation.)

Thanks!
Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
Hi Emily,

Thanks for your reply and for explaining everything. It's now all clear but even after your explanation it took me some time to work out that you need to drill down to the last level, and then scroll to the last option in the list, in order to report a new issue! Just a small bit of advice in terms of usability. Otherwise thanks for a great service and even with this small hiccup I still think a pro account is worth it. Now I'm going to follow your advice and submit my gripe about not being reminded about my renewal - over at the Milksync for Blackberry category.

Cheers,

Ryan
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.