Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

SMS reminders to Ufone

(closed account) says:
I'm not getting any reminders of my tasks on my cell phone although my carrier is listed as supported by RTM. I wonder if it has to do with the format of the number. There is no tip on that when you're entering the number. I initially tried +xxxxxxxxxxxx (the first two is the country code, the next three the carrier's code and the remaining seven my number [no zeros]). That didn't work for about a day so I went back and had a look. I then realised that RTM could have the country code from my stated country (obviously) and of course when i selected my carrier from the list, they would have the carrier's code, so i simply entered my seven digit number. Didn't work. it's been a few days now. Is there a specific format for the number? Usually i enter +92 for the country code followed immediately by 333 for the carrier code then seven digits when i'm filling out this information in other websites.
Help definitely appreciated as i really need to be reminded while on the go.
Thanks.
Posted at 9:19am on April 18, 2009
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi cecil.chen,

If you haven't done so already, would it be possible to submit a Reminders issue report via our support system?

[Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.]

We can investigate this further and figure out where the issue is.

Thanks!
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.