Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

synchronization issue

mufakir says:
Hi,
RTM was working like magic until today when it started doing weird things. Today's the 16th of April where I am and whenever I create a task and put the due date as today in the iphone app, the web app says that the due date for the created task was the 15th april and classifies it under "over due". We had a daylight saving thing happen last night where we moved one hour forward. my iPhone automatically adjusted which was a surprise. Could that be causing the problem and if so, what do i do? the synchronization is messed up. I'm going to reinstall the app and lets see what happens then.

I'd appreciate some technical insights.
Posted at 7:28pm on April 15, 2009
mufakir says:
Okay, just re-installed the app. No difference. Tasks created on the iphone for the 16th are labeled as tasks created for the 15th on the web app. This is nuts.
Posted 15 years ago
mufakir says:
however, if i create a task on the web app for the 16th, it stays for the same date on the iphone after sync-ing.
Posted 15 years ago
mufakir says:
is someone gonna help me out or what ? :/
Posted 15 years ago
mufakir says:
okay never mind, thanks anyway, time zone issue, got it. fixed it. awesome. woo hoo :D
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.