Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Hotlists not showing on Mobile website

les.hess says:
When running on the mobile website www.m.rememberthemilk.com
I cannot view smartlists. They show as if there was no tasks in the list.
This started right after the most recent upgrade last sunday.
I am sharing information with two other users. One user has the exact same issues (cant view smartlists). The other user, I can log into their account and the smartlist shows fine. On my account, and on the same computer, my smartlists do not show. This is the exact same search on the same shared list, and on the same computer. There is something with my account that does not allow the smartlists to show.
I can run the mobile site on the desktop and get the same results. It has nothing to do with the computer or browser. I simply cant figure it out.
I have disabled gears and RTM for Gmail and the problem is still there?
Is there anyone out there that has experienced this?
Posted at 4:46pm on April 14, 2009
les.hess says:
Further to this issue.
I set up a second account and started sharing lists between my les.hess account and the new account. The new account was able to print search lists for all shared lists until the "FTF" list was shared. Once this list was shared, the problem occured on the second account. IE: any search would show results, but when the print button was pressed, the preview showed "no tasks"
This FTF list has 868 completed tasks, which I suspect is part of the issue.
Please let me know what you find. My main account "les.hess" still is unable to preview and print smart lists or searches and when I attempt to view smartlists on the mobile site (www.m.rememberthemilk.com), the smart lists show "no tasks"
Thanks for your time
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi Les,

Thanks for your report -- I apologise for the delay.

This issue should now be fixed.

If you continue to experience any problems, please let us know.

Thanks!
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.