Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Twitter Reminders and Confirmations

jsgarvin says:
I'm not getting reminders or new task confirmations through twitter today. Seemed like they were working yesterday (at least the confirmations were for sure).
Posted at 3:36pm on March 27, 2009
jsgarvin says:
Still not getting any twitter reminders. In my settings page under the "Reminders" tab I have the boxes checked ("On the day the task is due", "At the time the task is due", and "[1 hour] before the task is due"), and under the "I want to be reminded by" section it says "Twitter" and has my twitter username and the radio button is set to "On".

On Twitter, I'm following RTM and RTM is following me. When I send RTM a direct message to create a task, the task gets created, so I know that RTM is receiving my tweets. But I'm not getting anything from RTM.

When I set it all up yesterday, I got three direct messages from RTM. One confirming that I'd set everything up, and two more confirming new tasks. Today... Nada, squat, zilch.
Posted 15 years ago
jsgarvin says:
And, all of the sudden, they started working again.
Posted 15 years ago
jsgarvin says:
Aaaannnd, they've stopped working again.
Posted 15 years ago
koryvm says:
They're extremely flaky. Mine haven't worked for a couple of months now. :(
Posted 15 years ago
koryvm says:
Sorry I didn't mention this before, but here's a running thread on this problem: http://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/help/6630/
Posted 15 years ago
jsgarvin says:
cool, thanks. I swear I search for that, but didn't find anything.
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Please see the existing topic -- unfortunately it's still an issue on Twitter's end. :(
Posted 15 years ago
You cannot post under this topic as it is locked.