Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

I'm having issues visualizing myself with RTM. Help please?

phil.andy.graves says:
It all boils down to me living in the USA. Seriously.

I really like the idea of RTM, I do. In fact I love it. If I need to send an SMS (yes I have to) to my phone I can, however...

1. "Gmailing Things Done" is a new popular train of thought. It even works well with other services like SMS. I can do everything in RTM plus all the features others want from RTM that it can't do. This comes at a cost of an extra step or two, but I think I can live.

2. RTM has a great easy feel, almost like post-its you don't have to tie a leash to. Other task systems fail at being this down to earth stupid simple.

3. But the whole RTM thing breaks down because I live in the USA. Why? You got me all hyped up on the location feature. "Sorry, we can't find this location." And that sums it all up. Houston, we have a problem. Oh wait you can't find Houston.

So please, someone with much more experience with RTM show me what to do. I want to continue using the service but I need that savior to come and kick my butt in the appropriate direction. I really appreciate it.
Posted at 9:21pm on March 20, 2009
slamp says:
If you can find you on maps.google.com you can use location in RTM.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.