Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Time and Date format is not working

douglascaixeta says:
I would like to add a task with due date using the time and date format that i check here: http://www.rememberthemilk.com/help/answers/basics/dateformat.rtm

But is not working.
I typed: 30 Mar at 14:00 Medic. And the task that RTM add is without any date, any time.

My Settings are English (US), 5:00pm and 02/14/07.
GMT +3.

Thanks.
Posted at 12:10am on March 20, 2009
krissy says:
If you haven't done so already, would it be possible to submit a Tasks & Lists issue report via our support system?

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
douglascaixeta says:
Thank you very much for the fast reply.

I will report a new issue.
Posted 15 years ago
douglascaixeta says:
Hi krissy,

I went into the report system again. I would like to add some information in my report, if its possible.
It's an important information, that may help to solve the problem.

The following task: 30 Mar at 14:00 Medic, do not work to schedule automatically date and time only when I input it directly in RTM website.
When I send this task by 'Gnome Do plugin' or 'Deskbar Applet' for example, it works perfectly.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.