Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

A suggestion for Krissy

(closed account) says:
Could you compile a list of requested features that have been acknowledged? I think something like this falls under your jurisdiction anyway.

I'm not interested in ETA's/plans/expectations or anything of that nature. It would be useful to have a "go to" place to see what has been requested (with a link to the original/main Forum write-up so that users can add support for or argument against a request).

This would allow you to close write-ups and direct the author to "The List".

Perhaps ranbarton already has such a list...he/she just rocks. If you guys aren't paying ranbarton, you should.
Posted at 4:21am on March 19, 2009
(closed account) says:
Check out Google's solution for Gmail http://mail.google.com/support/bin/static.py?page=suggestions.cs as a great example.
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
Oops, here's a corrected hyperlink: Gmail's "Suggest a feature for Gmail"
Posted 15 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
@we.kanes - Thank you for your kind words. I've been using RTM since a day or two after the start, and I find it an incredibly useful service. I try hard to tie together various related threads here on these boards and to offer workarounds to enable people to approximate what they are trying to accomplish. What I do is clerical really, but I felt like it needed doing and it was a way to help.

My nomination for rocking RTM user goes to rajjan, whose ideas are always very clever.
Posted 15 years ago
raymond.bergmark Power Poster says:
Thanks for the nomination ranbarton! I've picked up many excellent ideas here on the forums so I'd like to collectively nominate the forum members, both those who describe problems/questions and those who tries to solve them/suggest workarounds.

RTM has become my favourite tool - now if I only could get something done ;-)
Posted 15 years ago
gui.azurdia says:
Now that you guys are nominating everyone, I will throw my hat in the arena and nominate myself for Most Annoying yet RTM Loving User in the forum. Yes. I bitch a lot about many things but I love this app. Gotta love the cow!!!
Posted 15 years ago
gui.azurdia says:
[post removed]
Posted 15 years ago
slamp says:
I like the solution provided by uservoice.com : feedback
check it here: http://uservoice.com/how_it_works
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.