Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

RTM super SLOW today for anyone else?

leb0wski says:
Dear RTM, Why are you so slow today? Are you trying to force me to just use notepad instead of your useful service? Please fix the lag time.
Posted at 2:49pm on March 17, 2009
kseabolt says:
Yes!

I'm trying to access both direct and from Google calendar and the service is virtually unusable.
Posted 15 years ago
david.peacock says:
Agreed. Virtually unusable.
Posted 15 years ago
ralfvd says:
Same here ; it works, but it is painfully slow and sometimes even an 'couldn't reach the server' error in the top of RTM.
Posted 15 years ago
ardyhar says:
Its taking 19-25 seconds to update a single task's tag or due date. This is on Firefox. Its practically unusable.
I had the same issue all of yesterday morning... and given that the heaviest usage of a todo list is when you're starting the day, it pretty much killed the day for me.
I'm actively checking out ToodleDo and Nozbe. Any others here have any experience with either of those?
Posted 15 years ago
ceno says:
there must be something wrong with the servers. It takes forever to do anything. Feedback from the RTM team would be nice.
Posted 15 years ago
jlynem says:
same here. yesterday it was erroring out, at least today it works, but 30 seconds for any edit operation or switching pages
Posted 15 years ago
ralfvd says:
status page at http://status.rememberthemilk.com/ claims that site is returning back to normal speed. not on my RTM yet, but who knows.
Posted 15 years ago
danesparza says:
slllloooooowwwww for me too. (In Phoenix AZ)
Posted 15 years ago
ceno says:
fixed for me \m/
thanx for the link ralfvd
Posted 15 years ago
del.bigger says:
Any Body Else Getting Spam?
Posted 15 years ago
krissy says:
Hi all - as per the status blog we were experiencing some site slowness earlier today. Everything is back to full speed now.
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Unfortunately we're still experiencing some intermittent slowness issues at peak times -- we're working to resolve this. I'm sorry for any inconvenience. :(

Please keep an eye on the status blog post for the latest info.
Posted 15 years ago
rcoilliot says:
That's very slow at the moment...
Posted 15 years ago
nathalie.christopher says:
I just signed up today and at first it was fine but it got slower and slower as I added tasks. I thought it was because I was adding so much and was starting to think I was going to go back to Outlook.... so this is NOT normal?
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi nathalie.christopher,

If you continue to experience problems with slowness, would it be possible to submit a Tasks & Lists issue report via our support system?

We'd love to check this out.

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.