Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Date / Day Mismatch in Google Calendar and iGoogle

bfsinger says:
Ok, so both on google calendar and igoogle, remember the milk thinks the numerical date is one day earlier than reality. So, Today is Thursday March 12th. Remember the Milk incorrectly thinks today is Thursday March 11th. Obviously, this causes many problems.

Dates seem to be fine on Remember the Milk's website (except for the time in the upper right corner is one hour late, presumably due to daylight savings time).

All google products, computers, and Remember the Milk are set to Central Time (Chicago).

Any help is appreciated!
B
Posted at 4:08pm on March 12, 2009
bfsinger says:
This seems to have just now been fixed
Posted 15 years ago
bfsinger says:
Actually, the problem is now occuring on my XP computer, but not on my Windows 7/Ubuntu computers. The system date/time of the XP computer are fine
Posted 15 years ago
jmk says:
my igoogle RTM thinks it is Thursday, 3/12 instead of today, Friday 3/13. When I go to RTM site, it seems to know the correct date and time. Tried downloading the gadget again to my igoogle page, but same problem. Anyone know what to do?
Posted 15 years ago
bfsinger says:
I should mention that the problem happens regardless of the browser used (Firefox 3.07/3.1beta2/3, Internet Explorer, Opera)
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
For anyone experiencing time/date issues, would it be possible to submit an issue report via our support system?

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks! :)
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.